Updating some layout

Things may look a bit strange around here throughout the next couple of days.

You see, I’m running the WordPress blog engine and when i first got a hold of it i hacked the heck out of it. I put functions in crazy places and generally made a mess of the code. Mess of the code made a mess of the markup. Mess ofthe markup makes it very hard to apply styles consistently. This lack of caution is playing havock in my attempts to get IE to render things properly.

I’m also going to add in some groovy javascript functions that I’ve learnt through my Ajax studies.

So, things may be a bit funky off and on, but I promise when we’re through it’ll be A-OK.

OK, so, uhm, in the vintage 1993 phrase, I need an under construction icon ;)