In what first started out as ``can i make a rounded corners square”, I have now undertaken an entire site redesign and am about 40% through it I’d guess.
Order of operations…
- New site layout
- Catchup posts on SXSW content
- Finish the Mellies App.
- Do taxes. Oh crap. I better do that first actually…
- Clean out garage
- Something about cars
- Read SXSW schwag memorabilia
- Crap, gotta put my memorabilia stuff in plastic tubs in the garage. Crap, gotta clean out the garage first.
- Change requests this weekend
- Gustavo told me that I could skip a lot of math classes and go straight to calculus I this semester if I do independent study on Trig functions. Better do that.
- Oh heck! School. Gotta get ready for the C++ test next week.
- Oh heck, gotta do C++ homework
- Oh heck, I have a math test next week too
- Hey there’s my girlfriend…
- Open-source mail framework if work will let me
- Oh I was doing some Rails work at work, I better get back on that. Actually i need to try out some techniques that I want to use there on the far simpler Mellies applic… oh, double-hockey-stick.
Maybe that’s not entirely yak-shaving, it may be an insane to-do list.