- I must get a bunch of printed pages bound at Kinkos
- I must re-write a contract (for work)
- I must submit my expenses from my UK trip
- I must do my ironing
- I must sumbit my on-call billing
- I must write my yearly review (and the look forward).
OK, so why is it that I am demotivated to do points 3 and 5 – when I know they will produce dollars in my cash-flow restrained time of need? I don’t know.
- I must not goof off on the web
- I must not blog all day
- I must leave the TV off
- I must not pick up one of the books lying about
Get up Trinity, get up, get up.